Building Operations Support - Toronto
Our team focuses on continuous improvement, best-in-class practices and ensuring our services exceed our clients’ expectations. We leverage new innovations and technology, and grow our employees through education, training and career advancement.
Ideal candidates will use their passion for Building Operations and Facilities Maintenance to support ACML’s clients and learn from existing employees. These positions are geared towards students and recent graduates from a variety of programs such as Building Environmental Systems, Building Automation Systems, Mechanical Engineering Technology, etc.
- General maintenance of door/window closures, door handles/hinges, re-lamp, etc.;
- Basic preventative/demand maintenance tasks and gain exposure to Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS);
- Light maintenance of mechanical/electrical equipment systems (including boilers, chillers, HVAC equipment, pumps, generators, life safety system, etc.);
- Assist with starts-up/shutdowns of building infrastructure equipment;
- Assist with fan/air handling units which may include replacement of filters, belt inspections and replacements;
- Inspect and perform minor work on building envelope;
- Assist with maintenance of metal/plastic pipe systems;
- Assist team with tenant requests and emergencies;
- Perform daily rounds and log readings.
- Completion, or in progress of a relevant diploma program such as Building Environmental Systems, Building Automation Systems, Mechanical Engineering Technology, 4th class Operating Engineer, etc.;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude and willingness to assist as required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
How to apply: Interested applicants should send their resume to ACML Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.