Building Operator - Toronto
Angus Consulting Management Limited (ACML) is one of Canada’s most established facility operations management companies. Today, we offer a variety of facilities management, operations and maintenance services to tens of millions of square feet of property across North America.
Our extensive knowledge managing critical facilities, understanding of complex buildings and expertise reflects decades of experience by our tenured team. This is a team that we would like you to be a part of.
Due to growth, there are a number of vacancies within ACML, with opportunity for advancement within the company. ACML is seeking applicants with relevant Building Operations and Maintenance experience and/or graduates from Technologist, Technician, Building Environmental Systems (BES) or similar courses of study.
- Respond to tenant requests and emergencies.
- Perform daily rounds and log readings.
- Complete preventive and demand maintenance tasks, and general building maintenance/repairs (e.g., lighting, door repairs. etc.).
- Start-up/shutdown major building equipment.
- Ensuring maximum efficiency by inspecting, operating, maintaining and repairing mechanical/electrical systems and equipment (including boilers, chillers, HVAC equipment, pumps, generators, life safety system, etc.).
- Troubleshoot and repair building automation system.
- Monitor work of contractors and external service providers.
- Perform general building maintenance/repairs.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with staff, tenants and clients.
In addition to opportunities for career advancement, ACML offers competitive compensation packages, continuing education programs, and excellent benefit and pension plans.
If a career with ACML in Facilities Management is of interest to you, applicants should forward a resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.