General Maintainer - Fort St. John, BC
With almost 50 years’ experience throughout North America, Angus Consulting Management Limited (“ACML”) is one of Canada’s most trusted facility operations management companies. We have extensive knowledge managing critical environments including data centres, healthcare facilities, commercial facilities, central utility plants and Public Private Partnership projects.
We’re looking for a great talent to join our team as General Maintainer in Fort St. John
Who are we looking for?
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of previous experience in facilities maintenance and operations;
- The ideal candidate must have a proof of updated basic immunization or must be wiling to update missing immunization shots
- Should have some past painting or dry walling experience
- Should have excellent customer service skills;
- Should be able to coordinate and communicate effectively (written and oral) with your team members;
What could you be doing?
- Provide day-to-day repair, adjustment and replacement of millwork in the facility;
- Repairs drywall/tiles (floor and wall)
- Repair or replace flooring
- Maintenance of all lighting fixtures in the facility;
- Touch-up and patch painting, etc.;
- Repair washroom fixtures (sinks, toilets, urinals, locks and hinges, flush-o-meters, dispensers (soap, paper, etc.), drinking fountains).
- Light maintenance of mechanical/electrical equipment
- Respond to environmental/comfort complaints if required
- Complete filter changes
- Assist with HVAC maintenance
- Assist other classifications/trades as required
- Maintain a clean work environment
Why Angus Consulting Management Limited?
We offer a great compensation package including:
- Health/medical/dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Retirement pension plan (Defined Benefit Plan)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- And so much more!
Interested applicants are encouraged to send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org