General Maintainer - Toronto, ON
With almost 50 years’ experience throughout North America, Angus Consulting Management Limited (“ACML”) is one of Canada’s most trusted facility operations management companies. We have extensive knowledge managing critical environments including data centres, healthcare facilities, commercial facilities, central utility plants and Public Private Partnership projects.
We’re looking for great talent to join our growing team as a General Maintainer.
What could you be doing?
- Performs light duties: sweeping, general cleaning, painting/patching, garbage removal, snow removal, etc.
- Completes basic preventive/demand maintenance tasks
- Completes general maintenance of door/window hardware
- Re-lamps as required
- Maintains signage
- Complete filter changes
- Inspects/repairs interior/exterior elements i.e., walls, sidewalks, etc.
- Maintains/repairs concrete precast/cement
- Inspects roof for debris; reports damage
- Repairs drywall/tiles (floor and wall)
- Assists trade as required with light maintenance of mechanical/electrical equipment
- Escalates unusual events, occurrences or unsafe conditions to supervisor
- Responds to basic tenant requests and emergencies
- Respond to environmental/comfort complaints if required
- Monitors work of contractors/external service providers to ensure adherence to contract specifics and company/industry standards
- Participates in reviewing of operating standards, policies/procedures as required
- Works in compliance with Occupational Health and Safety Act and all other applicable codes
- Maintain a clean work environment
Who are we looking for?
- Our ideal candidates will be dynamic, resourceful, skillful & handy;
- You should have some knowledge in doing repair or maintenance tasks;
- You should have excellent customer service skills in ensuring client requests are responded to professionally.
- You should be able to coordinate and communicate effectively (written and oral) with your team members;
- Experience in Hospitality or Hospitals is an asset
Why Angus Consulting Management Limited?
We offer a great compensation package including:
- Health/medical/dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Retirement pension plan (Defined Benefit Plan)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- And so much more!
Interested applicants should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org