Maintenance Coordinator - Vancouver, BC
With almost 50 years’ experience throughout North America, Angus Consulting Management Limited (“ACML”) is one of Canada’s most trusted facility operations management companies. We have extensive knowledge managing critical environments including data centres, healthcare facilities, commercial facilities, central utility plants and Public Private Partnership projects.
Our most recent partnership is servicing the Vancouver International Airport and we’re looking for a Maintenance coordinator.
What would you be doing?
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position provides maintenance management support to the ACML Management and staff at YVR site, in the form of maintenance coordination and office support for maintenance administrative functions.
This includes expenditure monitoring, data entry and analysis, records management, facilities and asset management, and processing and tracking of maintenance work orders.
• Coordinates administrative activities related to the daily work of the maintenance operations team, ensuring compliance with processes, policies, and procedures; sets up and maintains office tracking systems and business-related documentation. (record keeping).
• Acts as the central administrative resource for staff for the coordination and planning of maintenance work site access, entry permits and security protocols.
• Provides guidance and support to Management staff with completion/submission of relevant maintenance work documentation and transactions, records/verifies work request information, and tracks and reports on state of work completion.
• Enters maintenance records into Maximo data base; tracks, monitors and analyzes work orders and expenditures; maintains an inventory of consumables, spare parts, tools and equipment - and orders as requested and/or as required.
• Generates and assembles daily and monthly key performance indicators reports from a variety of data bases for the submission of ACML’s monthly report to YVR.
• Prepares documents such as meeting minutes, reports, spreadsheets, and forms by using the Microsoft Office suite of applications Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint. Drafts responses to routine correspondence.
Who are we looking for?
• Secondary school graduation or equivalent.
• Experience providing administrative support and coordination to a small team, with strong data entry skills.
• Knowledge of office procedures and proficiency in the utilization of the Microsoft Office suite of applications
• The use of the IBM Maximo is an asset.
• Successful completion of security screening requirements, which includes a criminal records check, and enhanced security screening checks as required by Transport Canada for the acquisition of a Restricted Area Identify Card (RAIC).
• Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Why Angus Consulting Management Limited?
We offer a great compensation package including:
- Health/medical/dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Retirement pension plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- And so much more!
To apply, submit your resume today to email@example.com