Manager, Facilities Management Services (Data Centre Environment) - Toronto, ON
We’re looking for a facilities lead that will have overall operations and maintenance delivery responsibility in a complex 24/7 data centre/critical environment
Our ideal candidate will ensure FM services are provided to meet and exceed contractual requirements and will have strong technical/operational capabilities with past experience in monitoring building systems and equipment. They will have excellent customer service skills, the ability to coach/mentor and manage staff, and deliver a high level of FM services to the client.
Lastly, this individual will be responsible for compiling a monthly client report, participate in the development of infrastructure plans, oversee projects, budget management, and play a coaching/mentorship role to staff.
- Oversee day-to-day FM services, including facility operations and maintenance;
- Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of the management of a complex critical environment;
- Ensures building systems/equipment are operating within specified tolerances;
- Responds to client requests ensuring a high level of satisfaction;
- Mentor, coach and provide leadership to staff;
- Develops/implements maintenance and operations goals consistent with service level agreement;
- Completes monthly client reports, reviews site policies and procedures, prepares for site audits, etc.;
- Participate in the development of short/long-term infrastructure plans, capital expenditures, asset plans, and discussions re: expanded FM services;
- Participates in development/implementation of business continuity plans with client;
- Maintains facility consistent with Uptime standards/industry best practices;
- Procures/manages work of external service providers; monitors contractual agreements for specialized maintenance, etc.;
- Maintains Computerized Maintenance Management System including preventative maintenance schedules/plans, updated site-specific task cards, review/adjust system maintenance schedules (as required), etc.
- Previous management experience in facilities maintenance and operations; preference given to those with Data Centre experience;
Post-secondary in Building Environmental Systems, Engineering Technology, or Trades qualification;
- Demonstrated capabilities re: accountability, judgement, decision-making, problem solving, etc.;
- Proven ability to effectively interact with clients, tenants, management and staff;
- Possesses personal leadership attributes including; integrity, trustworthiness, results focused, high standards, commitment, ethical values and achievement oriented;
- Proven ability to foster/develop/maintain relationships with internal/external contacts;
- Excellent computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook).
Interested applicants are encouraged to send a resume to email@example.com