P3 Facility Manager - Fort St John, BC
With almost 50 years’ experience throughout North America, Angus Consulting Management Limited (“ACML”) is one of Canada’s most trusted facility operations management companies. We have extensive knowledge managing critical environments including data centers, healthcare facilities, commercial facilities, central utility plants and Public Private Partnership projects.
We’re looking for great talent to join our team as P3 Facility Manager in Fort Saint John
This position holds the overall P3 management responsibility for the delivery of plant services, security services, grounds keeping and utilities services. Services will be provided to meet our contractual requirements and, in a manner, consistent with industry best practices, ensuring a safe and reliable environment for the delivery of healthcare related services. This position draws upon knowledge of facility management, building operations, budget management, people management, and contract management established through industry experience and technical knowledge.
- Ensures that the facility is managed in accordance with the Project Agreement;
- Understands, interprets and manages ACML’s business risk within the complex boundaries of the Project Agreement;
- Manages the resolution of contract issues with client, intervening in the most complex and sensitive issues;
- Assists with the review/interpretation of financial information and makes recommendations; reviews major capital expenditures, monitors expenditures, variance analysis and reporting, establishes budgets based on business needs, life-cycle asset management, service plans, etc.;
- Establishes, develops and/or implements maintenance and operations objectives consistent with Project Agreement requirements, industry practices and legislative requirements;
- Develops monthly and annual executive performance report on facility results to deliverables as outlined in Project Agreement;
- Works closely with client in the creation and/or maintenance of business continuity plans, review of site enhancements, participating in client operational meetings and committees, etc.;
- Ensures facility is maintained consistent with best practices re: energy conservation, carbon footprint reduction, environmental standards, etc.;
- Provides mentoring, coaching and professional development of staff; supervises staff; provides work direction/assignment of duties to meet operational requirements;
- Investigates work issues and/or staff performance issues and initiates appropriate action;
- Oversees development/continuous improvement of maintenance programs; applies planning/scheduling techniques and risk-mitigation strategies to ensure effective delivery of preventive, predictive and responsive maintenance; ensures appropriate use of computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Progressive facilities maintenance and operations management experience, preferably in a health care or P3 environment;
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in a relevant field of study (e.g., engineering, facilities management, commerce, etc.);
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage complex performance-based contract, capital projects, budgets, etc.;
- Knowledge/understanding of Occupational Health & Safety Act, building, fire, and other applicable codes, standards/regulations applicable to facility maintenance and operations, etc.;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Proven ability to plan, organize, prioritize, implement and delegate.
Because you will be working in a Hospital, our ideal candidate will possess:
- a valid driver’s license
- have a proof of updated basic immunization or must be willing to update missing immunization shots
- must agree to go through, a Background Verification & a Vulnerable Sector Check verification
Why Angus Consulting Management Limited?
We offer a great compensation package including:
- Health/medical/dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Retirement pension plan (Defined Benefit Plan)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- And so much more!
Interested applicants are encouraged to send a resume to email@example.com